Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010
L.B., what are you waiting for????? Still have not finished packing..... went to the outlet mall instead. I met Lauren and Kathleen there. I guess I am still not convinced that all I can take is one piece of luggage and a carry-on. How does a girl go clear around the world to Africa for 25 days with one piece of luggage??? What is a girl to do? Wash, are you kidding, this is my vacation!!!! What, take 3 pair of pants and wear them 8 times each.....hmmmmmm??? Alright, it looks like somebody is going to be doing some washing!!!! Maybe there is a dry cleaners in the bush on an African safari.....now the animals are laughing!!!
Can a girl be cute and smelly??? Here is the verdict, I am taking 6 pair of pants and camouflage the smell with "Angel"!
Who am I trying to impress anyway???? Well, one is never quite sure who or what they may find in the bush and a girl must always be ready...so, ALWAYS OVER DRESS and wear perfume!!!!
PROBLEM SOLVED! Now, start packing!

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh!! I sent Pop Pop an invitation to join the blog. I will call Corinne to make sure they have it figured out and if not then I will go by the office. Love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete