Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 11, 2010
Africa....A trip of a lifetime is fast approaching.....5 days until our departure. A trip that we have been planning for almost a year. We ( Hill and Sarah), oh and yes, my EX, Richard and I are all on our way to an African safari. We will be in the bush for 12 days during the hunt, then off to Cape Town, Kruger National Park, and Victoria Falls. While there, I plan on only shooting pictures, but Hill on the other hand, well......?????!!!!
I am very excited about the trip, but the anticipation of being away from my family for 25 days is also making me very nervous. I look forward to sharing my photos and daily journal with all of you. This also a way for me to stay close to all of you.
xoxoxo,
Legally Blonde

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you all, but I know that we are all going to miss you terribly!! Can't wait to follow your posts and see the pictures!! I love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to miss all of you more than you know!!!! Is there any way I can shove you in my suitcase??? Oh no, wait a minute, I just remembered I can only have one checked piece of luggage and one carry on.... that would mean no clothes..... I don't want to scare the animals, so next time we all go together!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete